Thursday, December 23, 2010

Love&&Christmas Eve

First off! My personal definition of love is being completely selfless for anything. Love is wonderful. I love many people, and I am told I am loved by many. So when you love, you will also be loved. :)

Love

Here are some top picks for the best quotes of all time on love:

“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”

- Aristotle

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

- Robert Heinlein

“Love is friendship, set on fire.”

- Jeremy Taylor

“Love doesn’t make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”

- Elizabeth Browning

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche

“Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.”

- Jean Anouilh

“Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.”

- Amy Bloom

“Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”

- Mark Twain

“Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship.”

- Lord Byron

“Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.”

- Maya Angelou

That is what I think about love..

CHRISMAS EVE!
I am so excited for Christmas th is year. Not really for the presents, but the FOOD! OhMy'Lanta! In my house we do a Mexican food FEAST with some normal Christmas feast food. Throughout the day we make tamales, enchiladas, chalupa (a spicy frito pie dish), nachos, mash potatoes, a turkey breast, cookies, cinnamon rolls and more tha t I cannot remember. But it is fabulous. It's a couple days work, and it is a lot of food, but we eat like kings until New Years. It's amazing! And I cannot wait.
Although, this season has been kind of rough in my house. From the beginning of December someone in my house has been sick with a cold or the flu. (I was thankful to be away at college during the worst of it all, however, two days after my return home I came down with the flu.) Since my family ha s been sick we haven't had the energy to put up our usual decorations, which makes it feel different. But it will be amazing without the decorations. My family has had fun being sick together.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!






No comments:

layout