Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Siblings. :)

All our names come from favorite movies of telvision shows that my parents watched!
So, I am the middle of 5 children. I have two older sisters and to younger brothers. There is I believe 9 years between the oldest and the youngest.
Let's start with Chelsea.(Legal Eagles)
Chelsea is my big sister. She is 4 years older than I am. She is beautiful. She has the biggest heart! One Christmas, one of her friends was having financial problems and the banks closed her account a few days before Christmas. Well, Chelsea came home in tears and told my mom that she wanted all of her Christmas presents returned and she wanted the money so her friend's children had presents for Christmas Morning. This is only one thing that Chelsea has done. She is just all around a good person. :) I love her. She is currently working for the Tooele School District as a para for a blind autistic kid, and she is also working at the Home Depot. She is just amazing.
Next would be my dear sister Natasha, (Star Trek) or Tasha as she likes being called. All I can say is WOW. I look up to her now. Tasha has not had the most easy life. She has a roller coaster that has more ups and downs and loops than mine ever will. With the trials that have been thrown in her way she has gotten through them and she has turned her entire life around. Her life story could be a Lifetime movie and it would be amazing, WITH a happy ending. She is the mother to my beautiful nephew. And she is WONDERFUL. I will also include my almost brother-in-law Nick. He is also a wonderful guy. He helps out and he is a great guy. I can't wait until they are married, for I know that they are perfect together. I love this new little family, and it puts joy in my heart to know that my sister is taken care of.
(This is from the day that Akadian was born!)
Paden. (Silverado) I don't even know where to begin. He is 2 years younger than me, and now, it seems that he is two feet taller than me. Ok, not really two feet, but he is 6'3". That is still tall. Paden is 18, and brilliant. I take my computer home when I don't know what is wrong with it and then in less than ten minutes it is already fixed. He is so talented and goal orientated. If he wants to do something and he has access to do it, it will get done. He has built a computer, and I find that impressive. I find Paden fascinating. If I was into science (which I am not) I would want to study him. And find out how he works and thinks. That would be amazing. The picture I have of him is a little dated, he is about 8, and he is showing off one of his ummm.... quirks. Paden has lots of those. He is double jointed, he has a weird diaphragm, and he has a lot of other things too, but they are too hard to explain. For whatever reason. I still love him. He is pretty unique. Now, he has grown up a lot, in many ways. On Halloween 2010, he received the Priesthood, and that is so cool. I, personally, thought that it would take a little bit longer, but now that he has it, it feels like our home is complete again. I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see what he will become in the future.
RIKER!!! (Commander Riker from Star Trek) He is the baby of the family. Not in attitude, but because he is number 5 of the 5 of us. And I won't lie, he was a little bit pampered by his older siblings. His sisters thought he was the cutest little thing ever when he was little. He was in love with Blue's Clues, so on his first day of kindergarten he was covered with Blue's Clues paraphernalia. He was, and continues to be the toe head of the family. HE is blonde!! The rest of us all grew out of the natural blonde, but not Riker. Riker is currently in his sophomore year of high school. He goes to an alternative high school in Tooele. It is just smaller class sizes and less people. He is exceeding expectations. He is even in Yearbook. (That makes me giddy inside, because I did that too!) He is just amazing. He is so smart, and even with the challenges he faces everyday he gets through them. It is pretty amazing what he can do when he puts his mind to it. I love him. He is my baby brother, and I find him just as fascinating as Paden, but in different ways. I love listening to Riker as he tells stories. He tells his stories with such enthusiasm! He loves animals, and I hope his dreams of working with animals when he is older comes true.
I love my siblings, I just may not always like them on certain days. :) But I'm glad I have them in my life.
Love,
Elora (Willow)

No comments:

layout