Sunday, October 24, 2010

Post 2- My First Love

My first love. Oh geeze.

I have been asked this before, recently. It makes me laugh because it doesn't even take anything to answer it. Many would think that it was James or even Adam. But to be truthful the boy that I fell head over heels in love for was
LOGAN!
Now. We met at a stake dance, and he was standing next to the stage with his arms folded. I thought he was cute, so I asked him to dance. I had to drag him onto the dance floor.
Then in eighth grade during band I asked him to sign my yearbook, and we gave each other our emails and started talking on msn messenger. We talked constantly. He was my favorite person to talk to. :) Two weeks into talking on messenger he told me... "I think your kinda cute." To which I replied "I think you are cute too." Which he didn't understand. :) Oblivious.
All through 9th grade this is how we communicated. Then we had geography together and he started texting me every so often. He had a tracfone so he didn't want to waste his minutes. But messenger we talked. He would asked me which boys I liked and I would never tell him that I like him. I always had a list of ten guys and I never filled in spots #3, #6, and #8. For Logan was number 8. He always told me all the girls he liked and I was usually one of them.
10th grade came and he had a MAJOR crush on a certain senior flute and I had crushes on a couple of senior drummers. When both of our crushes fizzled out, I realized that I liked him more than #8. So, Logan became #1 on my list in April of my sophomore year. I never told him this. He kind of sorta had a somewhat of a fling with a friend of mine so I wasn't going to do anything about it. Come June though, on messenger, Logan and I were talking about youth conference down at Snow College. Well, I finally told him that I liked him. And around a half hour later, Logan had successfully asked me out on a date. It was to be the June 23, 2007.
At youth conference me and Logan had officially started the fling. We held hands in the back of my bishops' car. And any time during the conference. It was fun and exciting. We even snuck into the Noyes building to avoid playing games, and we were just talking and our first EVER picture together was taken.
Yeah. We were that little. But hey it was the summer before our Junior year. We went home and we went bowling, had a barbecue and went star gazing. It was a ton of fun. However, the summer of 2007 I also was going on a trip to Europe. It was Saturday, July 7, and we were hanging out. We were with Holly and Will just goofing off in my front yard. Well, Logan had a BYU hat that I would flirt with. Well, I took his hat and threw it into the sprinklers that had just started. We raced to get it. I got it first, and he grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go until I gave him back his hat. Well, I turned to face him and I stood up on my toes and kissed him. He makes this story cute because after I kissed him he said "Thank you" for the rest of the night. It was adorable.
After I came home from my trip, I went to the Days of 47 parade to march with the band then on to Lagoon. Logan asked me to be his girlfriend on the sky ride. Of course, I agreed and we were "going steady" as my mom put it when she found out. On August 3, on messenger, Logan had told me that he wanted to tell me something but I would have to wait. I asked how long I had to wait. And he said until after 8 pm. So we were chilling in Loucille, his truck, and he told me he loved me.
We have gone through a lot together and I think that it is totally worth it. :)

1 comment:

Our Family of Four said...

i love, love stories! and yours is adorable!

layout