Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love this Idea!

Day 1 - Introduction
Day 2 - Your First Love
Day 3 - Your Parents
Day 4 - Your Siblings
Day 5 -Your Best Friend
Day 6 - Your Husband/Boyfriend
Day 7 -Your definition on Love
Day 8 - A moment
Day 9 - Your Beliefs
Day 10 - What you Wore Today
Day 11 -What you Ate Today
Day 12 - What's in Your Bag?
Day 13 - This Week
Day 14 -An Embarrassing Moment
Day 15 - Your Dreams
Day 16 - Your First Kiss
Day 17 - Your Favorite Memory
Day 18 - Your Favorite Birthday
Day 19 - Something you Regret
Day 20 - This Month
Day 21 - Something that upsets you
Day 22 - Something that makes you feel better
Day 23 - Something that makes you cry
Day 24- Something that makes you angry
Day 25 - A First
Day 26 - Your Fears
Day 27 - Your Favorite Place
Day 28 - Something that you Miss
Day 29 - Your Aspirations
Day 30 - One Last Moment


So I have seen this a lot lately. And I feel a little left out. But it seems like the perfect way to avoid doing something productive, like my homework. So it's not going to be 30 days of me. Just thirty posts of me.

So Post One!Introduction.

My name is Elora, and my name came from the movie "Willow." My mom loved the name and my dad was pressuring her to let me be named Rachelene. But when I was born my dad called his mother and said that she had a new granddaughter named Elora Dene'. So that is how I got my name.
I was born in Arizona and lived there until I was seven. And then we moved to New Mexico. That was an adventure in itself. Then when I was ten we moved to Tooele, Utah. And I think I finally started to know who I am.
I really started to grow up in Utah. I became independent because I realized that my life wasn't going to be perfect with the situation my family had to adjust to. But hey, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger, right? My mother raised 5 kids by herself, after my dad passed away. And she is my HERO.
I won't lie. I can be kind of mean. And anyone from my elementary school will testify of that. But I can be very sweet. I love my friends for who they are, not what they do. I am a chicken. I am scared of almost everything. I don't like confrontation and I really hate offending people. But if you tick me off, I guarantee that I will stand up for myself.
I am LDS. And I am very thankful to have the gospel in my life. With out the gospel I honestly don't think that I would be the same person.
I am a Snow College Badger! Woo! College is amazing! I have and have had great roommates. I do not this that it is wise to put 6 girls in an apartment together, but that is just me. I still love them.
I honestly believe that the world is a roller coaster and with all the twist and turns in my life I know that it is a fun one. One day I will look back on these days and know that I had one awesome ride!
I love and trust people easily. So please don't do anything to make me regret it.
I love you all.
Into. Over.
Yay!
Elora

No comments:

layout