Monday, September 13, 2010

I finally found time to blog. .. Ha ha. I am actually supposed to be in my pre-algebra class.. But I don't feel exactly wonderful so here I am.
WARNING: Long Post.
Let's start off with my birthday! My birthday was on the 2nd and it was a Thursday so I was in class from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. it was a long day. But when I was back at my apartment my roommate Ceara had made funfetti cake for me. It was delicious!! We also made french fries and watched "Bounty Hunter." It was a good day for my birthday.. But since it was Thursday and the following weekend was Labor Day weekend I headed home on Friday to surprise Logan.
Logan was planning on spoiling me all weekend for my birthday. He had all these plans but he didn't know how to make it all happen because I wasn't going to be home until around six. Because my class schedule goes late into the afternoon and it is a long 2.5 hour drive up to Tooele. With helpful decision making by my roommates I left Ephraim at 1230 to go home. I called Logan when I was on I80 to tell him I would be home in about 30 minutes. He was so cute! He FREAKED out. It was so awesome. I went to his house and he was like a kid in the candy store when he saw me. It was a moment I will never forget. It's practically impossible to explain.
Well, after a short reunion we headed into Salt Lake for our date! He took to the Braza Grill! YUM! We were stuffed. Then we headed to the Gateway. We always go to the Gateway. It's tradition. And he bought me a few things there. It was just a great date.
On Saturday was my Great-Aunt Jean's 80th Birthday! So I got to see my grandparents, who are simply the best. And my grandpa told Logan that the next family thing he comes to, he should be a member. HAHAHA. I guess it is good that my grandpa like Logan.

Sunday was Sunday and it was just as amazing.

Monday I spent all day with Logan, he bought me breakfast and some groceries and just simply watched movies. It was just as fun. Goodbyes do tend to suck though. And it isn't like I extremely far away. I'm basically in the middle of no where at almost no risk of being hurt by anyone but myself. But it still sucks.

COLLEGE: My classes are going well. I think. I hate Human Biology with a passion. But other than that everything is simple. I have fun. I have like three test this week. Woo! Not. I'm not gonna fail, but I don't like taking tests. Oh well, life is a test. I'll get through it.

I just want to say I have the best grandparents in the world! I know they love me and want me to succeed in life. I owe them so much. :)

I love all the people in my life, each and everyone of them influence my life for the better. I hope I can influence them in a small part.

Love you!
Elora

No comments:

layout