Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Start of Something New.

Yay!! I'm unpacked. Well, except for my shoes which sit in the trunk of my car. My room is quaint. It is quite small actually, but I do not mind. I like small, it comforts me when I start to think about how big the world actually is. So, I can deal with small. Everything in Ephraim is small. But I love it. :)
So, my classes begin tomorrow, and I am not sure what to think about that. I mean, I'm excited! GO Education!! But My classes are gonna be boring. It's all the stuff I have to do to get my Associates Degree. Like history, and math (yuck), English, human biology&lab. I'm not dreading it because I chose my schedule. . . but what in the world was I thinking. I mean seriously. I already know that this is going to be a very interesting semester.
Today has been a day for being an air head. I read this amazing draft to a novel, that has the potential to be a next major seller, until 2 in the morning and then woke up at 7:15 so my mother and I could say a prayer before I left for college. Then I was out of my house by ten. I stopped by Logan's work to say goodbye (for the 3rd time) and then went to Overlake Elementary to say goodbye to my mom for the last time, and then I was on the road to Ephraim. I get to about Payson when I realized I forgot my medication on my kitchen counter at home. hahaha. And when I was ready to go food shopping, I forgot my shopping list on my bed in my apartment. I can't wait to see what I will do next.
Ok, well, I know that all girls know how to spend money. And spend it quickly. I was not expecting to spend over $800 dollars today. There goes the last of the money I never had. haha. But I'm being educated as I fall further into debt. But I do believe that if I am educated correctly I won't be in debt long. I just may starve. ;)
Love you all! I hope all is well.
Elora

No comments:

layout