Sunday, July 18, 2010

Awh. Memories.

Finally back into civilization, Logan decided to take me on a good long date. So, I showered and made my self all cute, and then off to Salt Lake City and the Gateway!! It was overcast and 90 degrees. It was nasty weather for me and Logan, we have been chillin' at 75 degrees as the high all week! So 90 was torture! But we got into some stores and just browsed. Totally worth it just to hold hands with that boy. (There is a strict no PDA of any sort at camp) We wondered into Build-A-Bear and got some new outfits for the stuffed animals we gave each other for our first Christmas together. Logan's bear Joshua has an entire outfit just like Woody for Toy Story!! It is so cute. And my bunny Carly just got a really cute pink plaid sundress. After build-a-bear was Barnes and Noble. Man, I love that store. No new books this time but Logan bought the 5th season of Friends, so now our collection is only missing 1,3, and 6. We wanted to do a double feature movie but came to realize that it wasn't worth it. Logan wanted to see the Airbender movie, but we missed it. I wanted to see Eclipse, he didn't, so we went to Despicable Me. Oh my! I laughed. It was very cute, and definitely for little kids because the plot wasn't really there. Oh well. After the movie we headed to Areopastle, to buy Logan a shirt. Then headed home.

Once home we made our way through WalMart to make birthday package for our good Friend Eric. He is 20 now and in the Philippines. Gosh we are getting old.
This realization got to me a few days ago and a lot of memories came flooding in. One three years in particular. I was at youth conference down at snow college and I was hanging out with Aaron H., Phillip K., Kamie H. (a chance meeting) and holding hands with Logan. Phil yelled hand check so me and Logan held up our hands we unlaced our fingers but our palms we still still touching then as one we put our arms down and instantly tied our fingers again. It just makes me smile thinking about it. :D
I was listening to an oldies station which i usually do when nothing else is on, and I remember my dad and my oldest sister Chelsea fighting over the radio in the car and my dad breaking the button because he was mad at my sister changing the station. hehehe.
Mhmmmm! And Vanilla Crazes during 5th period and massage and pedicure during 6-8.
I don't ever realize how awesome my life is until I stop and think about it. Thanks creating memories with me you guys!!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

OH MY!!!! I loved the massage and pedicure and I MISS MISS MISS Ocean waters and vanilla craz's so much!! WE NEED TO GO GET PEDICURE OKAY!!

AlixPaige said...

I hope your package can get to Eric at a reasonable time. I sent my graduation announcement to him in the middle of may(right before cali) and he said he never got it. Those Filipino mail people love to open packages. I bet that's what happened in this case. Which sucks, I wonder how many of my letters he hasn't gotten.

Steph said...

Sweet, Elora! I love reading your blog. :)

layout