Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FINALS**

Ok! So I am nearing the end of my first year of college!! I am so so so excited. :) I made it! That is a happy accomplishment. However, being near the end means final exam. I have two. I have Courtship and Marriage, and I am beginning to think that the professor is ridiculous. He is having us do an exam on the last chapters of our text book, and then as soon as we are done with that we have our FINAL on our lecture notes!! UGH. He is completely delusional. Way to make me stress. But C&M is nothing compared to the final that basically decides my career for the rest of my life. PHARMACY. In order to get my license I have to have at least a C in my Pharmacy class. As of now I am sitting at a B+, so I would have to get at least a C on the final. And the final is 200 questions. I have been studying for hours and I have not retained anything useful. I was dead set on failing and having to refocus my life. I was STRESSED! And when I am stressed I am just mean to everyone. I have yelled and fought with some of my closest friends. To them I apologize BEST NEWS EVER! I'm ENGAGED!! . Ok. Just kidding. Seriously now. Tonight I walked into class to hear my instructor saying that our final will be a TAKE HOME FINAL!! I think my heart skipped a beat or two. I was ecstatic. I sat down for her to only continue to say that it was not due until the following Tuesday AND it is open book!!!. :) This final was going to make or break my future. I am so happy.
The coolest part about all of this started on Monday the 21st. I was freaking out horribly bad. To the point where I was set to the fact that I was going to fail. I told everyone I was going to fail. So I read a blessing that I received and the next morning (Tuesday) I was extremely happy. And I knew that I wasn't going to fail. And then my teacher tells me that its an open book take home test! AH this day is fabulous! :)

Love Elora

1 comment:

Nick said...

Congrats on having that take home final!! Hope that you do well on both tests. :)

layout