Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stress Dreams

My personal theory is that whenever I am stressed out my dreams become really strange. And since I have finals coming up within a week or two, and my financial problems, and my national test for pharmacy is coming up (May 3rd, I need prayers, please!) my dreams have become really really bizarre.
For example. Last night I was in an argument with one of my best friends. Something along the lines of lying. Well my dream following the argument wasn't really a dream it was a nightmare. I was in Ephraim but everyone from Tooele lived there. Strange incident #1.
I was hanging out with a past fling. (Tyler) He drove a nice red Chevy truck. He had me and the girl (Kaylee, love you girl) he played me with in the truck and we were going mudding. Strange incident #2.
I was ignoring Logan (my best friend/boyfriend) text because he was being annoying. While I was ignoring him he committed suicide. I was being talked to by cops and I was being asked what we were talking about. I told them that he was calling me a liar and he didn't trust me. I was a complete mess. Tyler took me and Kaylee to my apartment only to be welcomed by everyone Logan was close with from band. AND they were laughing and joking around about his death. Strange Incident #3.
I started to YELL and SCREAM and CRY. I was saying "He is your best friend and he is dead! He put a Shotgun into his mouth and blew his brains out! How can you not care you bunch of 'insert swear words of your choice here'!!!" Strange incident #4 because I know it is almost near impossible to shoot yourself with a shot gun. But after my explosion I collapsed and cried and Kaylee tried to comfort me by telling me that it did not really happen.
I woke up with a start. I looked at my phone and it was 6 in the morning and i noticed that I was physically crying in my sleep. My pillow was soaked in my tears. I was still not convinced it wasn't real. So I texted Logan. I was a mess. But I finally fell back to sleep. And I dreamed of across the floor combinations for my Jazz class.
If I could avoid the dreams that come from stress, my stressing wouldn't be all that bad. But it is the reassuring myself that it was only a dream is tiring which makes stress worse.
Well I love you all!
Love, Elora

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

:( sad!! I love that Tyler and I were both in tyour dream! ba ha ha weird!! xoxo

layout