Friday, June 25, 2010

June.

Since my last post many things in my life have changed. One: I got a job at superior water and air, two: I am Stage Manager for LaForge Encore Theatre Company porduction of Annie. With those two put together I have no time or energy to do anything. Even on my days off I am catching up with sleep. I don't even have time to text my friends. If I am on Facebook it isn't for long, because I have ten minutes to sit and then I am up and moving. I guess this shouldn't be a shock for any of you because I am always busy. Oh well, this is all almost over and I will be happy.
June. Now, June has never been my favorite month. It hasn't been for nine months. Usually I can fake happy because school is out. But school has been out for me since May and June came and I hated it. It starts off with the anniversary of my dad's death on the 4th. It has been nine years. As I looked back 9 years ago I still remember that day VERY clearly. That day came and went and I believed I handled myself very well. Until I went to bed and I cried myself to sleep just like I did 9 years ago.
On the 7th I started Annie rehearsals. I felt myself going insane. Carol LaForge out did herself with massive scenery. It is amazing. But still. It's insanely huge. All scene changes need to be under 30 seconds and I had a crew of two. Me and Tarrin Roundy. Now, Tarrin is just creepy stalker person that doesn't do anything but flirt with anything that moves. Yes, I know that is rude. But she is useless. However, my "boyfriend" Aaron Barker came to my rescue and joined the crew. I am less insane because of him. The actors in the play, as talented as they all are, have major issues with being bossed around by someone half their age. Carol told them to get over themselves. Which I did appreciate. And almost all of them listen to me now. All the actors help move scenery. Yet, a few of them still complain.
Annie is still going on, there are three performances left, but two actors brought me to tears. Screw them, right? No, because the show needs their talent. Well, 12 hours left that I have to deal with them. haha.
The 20th of June was Father's day. Father's Day sucks in my house. We ignore that day in my house. We do not even mention it. This year, around 1130 on the 19th I remembered we have a dad in the house. My future brother in law, Nick. I went out and got him a card and a mt dew. lol but I went to church and listened to the primary sing and I lost it. Tears galore. But I couldn't leave because I teach the CTR 5 class. I taught my lesson and came home. My mom cooked boneless ribs and then I went over to Logan's. I tried to avoid his dad because I believe I would have lost it again. The whole reason I went over was because Logan left for Camp Steiner that evening. So father's day just sucked. I hated it. But HAPPY FATHER'S Day..
The 23rd though! A day off. Hoo-FREAKING-Ray. I slept and then! I went to the BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT!! Oh my dang I had not smiled that much in AGES. Now, when they were big in the 90's and early 00's I thought they were dreamy. Goodness, age just did all of them so GOOD. Chelsea, the awesomest sister bought me the tickets and we attended together. I screamed. I jumped. I sang along. IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!! Amazing doesn't even describe it. Their new album is fantastic. And Kevin is not missed at all. I have some pictures. But I mean they won't even do justice. I LOVED IT THOUGH!!!



My battery was dying so I only got one video. It will not post though. One day I will get it too. BUT man oh Man!! I will forever remember that night!! Section 18 row ten seats 7&8. goodness. fabulous seats.

June is almost over. To which I will be eternally grateful. Until then. I pray I will survive.
Love you All!
Elora

1 comment:

TaylorMarieRoundy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

layout